Sunday, December 14, 2008

Holidays in the Valley

Even though Mommy and I thought we would be taking one of those family photos in front of our Christmas tree, the reality is our apartment is so small that cramming a tree in it seems impractical. But Hannah should know what the Christmas spirit is all about, right? So instead of bringing a tree to Hannah, I decided to bring Hannah to the tree.

We live near the Sherman Oaks Galleria, which has quickly become our favorite walk.

Another holiday tradition? Getting all the specialty coffees at Starbucks! I normally don't drink coffee from this place much at all, but I am a total sucker for those rare Starbucks coffees that they only serve two months of the year, namely the Peppermint Mocha and Gingerbread Latte. I get as excited for these as much as some people do for the McRib sandwich. I have no idea who these people are, but apparently some people like it if they keep bringing it back! Hannah is looking forward to the day she can have one too.

Another cool thing about this walk is we get to see our good friend Kevin. He is currently working at the Galleria and has been playing a big part in Hannah's development. Not only has he offered a ton of hand-me-downs, he also recommended our current pediatrician who we absolutely love! Thanks Kev!

2 comments:

Martin said...

I love the Peppermint Mocha too! And the McRib. But not together, that might kill me. How's your week lookin? I might try to come over for a visit when this rain lets up.

JOHN said...

Hard to compete with that Christmas tree! Careful Hanna doesn't fall into that big starbucks cup!