Sunday, May 17, 2009

Like Father, Like Daughter

One day when I was holding Hannah in my arms she looked right into my eyes and gave me a look that said: "I'm ready, Daddy. Take me to Best Buy." My eyes suddenly became misty. Our little baby is growing up!
While we were there I probably should have picked up a digital camera with better auto focus.Now I'm sure you're asking yourselves: "what makes you so sure she wanted to go?" Because she absolutely loves electronics, fools! Check these out:In fact she loves these gadgets way more than the toys we buy specifically for her. Like father, like daughter!

2 comments:

John said...

Cute! She'll be in command of the remote in no time! Looks more nurture than nature! ;)

Neil said...

I'm hoping she'll learn to program our DVR and spec out my desktop PC soon!